WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin
Let your site visitors create Wishlists based on your products with the WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin!
Price on other sites? $79 (single site license)
Why You Need WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin
All the big boys have it. Now with WooCommerce WishList Plugin, your site can too! Whether creating wishlists for themselves as a gift list, wish lists keep your customers engaged and can increase sales.
- Privacy Control: Public, Shared or Private Settings
- Social Media Integration: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or custom email message.
- ‘Guest’ List Support: A user not logged in can create a WishList which is stored for 30 days
- Registered Customer List: Indefinite storage
WooCommerce WishList Plugin fully supports…
- Grouped products
- Product variations
- Simple products
- WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
- WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-ons
WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin: Demo
WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin: FAQ
Can I create a Wishlist for a customer?
Yes, you can! Under the ‘Users’ Dashboard in WordPress Admin, you’ll see a ‘switch to’ link beside any customer’s name you are permitted to create wishlists for. Then, go to your website’s frontend and create a wishlist as if you were that user.
Do Wishlists automatically delete when the items they contained are purchased?
Only if you set the ‘Automatic Removal’ settings to support this functionality.
Check out WooCommerce.com for a demo and complete list of features.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.